Hurry Up and Wait

Sunday, February 05, 2006

On Being Tagged

Tagging in the blogging world looks to be a far cry from KM, web design or even being a kid. Work-related tagging involves incredibly tedious but really important work to make sure people can find what they want to find on a website. Tagging when you're a kid presumes a level of fitness I haven't experienced in a very long time (although I'm getting there!). Tagging from a blogger seems to be a way of really introducing yourself to people who might actually read what you have to say. Forthwith, having been tagged by World Sojourner, here we go:

  • Four jobs I've had in my life:
    Knowledge manager
    Information designer/technical writer
    Children's shoe store owner
    PR Manager
  • Four movies I can watch over and over:
    Shrek
    The Fisher King
    The Philadelphia Story
    Star Trek II
  • Four places I have lived:
    Charlotte, NC
    Olney, MD
    Richmond, VA
    Baltimore, MD
  • Four TV shows I love to watch:
    Law and Order (any of them)
    Battlestar Galactica (the new one!)
    Monk
    The Simpsons
  • Four places I have been on vacation:
    China
    Estonia
    England
    Duck, NC
  • Four of my favourite dishes:
    Any coffee from Caribou (yeah I know, it's not food)
    Homemade lasagna
    California white pizza
    Spinach and artichoke dip
  • Four websites I visit daily:
    Road Runner
    The Dilbert Blog
    The company intranet
    CNN
  • Four places I would rather be right now:
    Visiting Al and Alissa in London
    Curled up with a good book and great coffee
    Stepping off a plane for my first visit to Italy
    Malibu (just to say I'd been there)
  • Four bloggers I am tagging:
    hmm, I don't know any that haven't already been tagged, is that one of the rules?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home